You did it!
Thanks for reserving your spot on the bus or joining the waitlist.
- Pick-Up Times and Locations can always be found on the Reservation Page for your event under Registration Type. If you don't see 'em, click More Info.
- All BTS BusParties are Round-Trip unless otherwise noted (in the event or ticket title).
- Bus to Show does not use tickets--All you need to bring is your ID (with DOB). Regardless of which “Delivery Method” you select, you will not receive any tickets. Though you will receive a confirmation email for your records.. When you reserve, your name is recorded on our check-in list.
- Bring your ID (with DOB).
- Check for schedule adjustments via email and text prior to pick-up. We almost never make changes that require you to do anything differently (especially last minute), but it is your responsibity to be aware of the current trip details, which are always posted on the bustoshow.org calendar listing for your event. If we change something that requires you to do something differently you will be notified, and have ample time to change your reservation if required.
- Please do not bring glass on the buses, at the pick up locations, or at Red Rocks!!!
- Obey the laws in the jurisdictions we travel through.
- No open containers at the pick up locations.
- No one under 18 without written permission from their legal guardian (see waiver section below for details)
How the waiver works:
- If you are reserving for just yourself, you agreed to the waiver as part of the checkout process, so you don't need to do anything extra.
- If you are reserving for a group, all OTHER riders in your party MUST: E-Sign This Electronic Form
- If you are under 18, you must have your legal guardian email you a message to show us at check in. The email must contain the following.
- CC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: guardian permission for (YOUR NAME) to RIDE BTS on (EVENT DATE)
- Their first and last name.
- Picture of their Driver's license or Passport (showing their name and birthdate).
- Statement saying they are your legal guardian.
- Statement saying they give you permission to ride bus to show on this date to this event.
- Statement saying they release Bus to Show, inc. and all its employees, partners, and affiliates of any liability for any incident that may occur as a direct or indirect result of this trip.
Tips for enjoyment:
1. Be the party you wish to see in the world. One time I was driving and Ghandi was chaperoning the bus, (Fisk was spinning) and this one dude was being kind of a D to people, and so Ghandi was like, you know what, bro? You are choosing to feel the way you do right now. You are making the decision to be a D. You must search within yourself and ask why am I being a D? Then you will find that it is not others that you are upset with. No one is causing you not to have fun. You must find it within yourself to party through any and all circumstance. You must be the party you wish to see in the world. And that's when I knew that Ghandi was a chill, chill guy, man.
2. Don't break any laws.
3. Don't stick anything out the windows or roof at any time when the bus is on.
4. Dress crazy...or normal.
5. Support our sponsors (your membership entitles you to a "Bus to Show Rider Special" at Cheba Hut. Usually this is a free PBR with your sandwich, but just ask and see.
6. Become a sponsor: email email@example.com
7. Be excellent to each other.
8. Tip your driver.
9. Take lots of pictures and tag @bustoshowORG on Instagram.
10. Like the Bus to Show FB page (This is where we give away tickets)